The Ha 137 was a ground-attack aircraft developed by the firm Blohm & Voss for the German Luftwaffe, performing its first test flight in 1935. It never saw combat action as only six Ha 137s were ever produced. It was a single-seat, single-engine aircraft, fitted with inverted gull wing, semi-monocoque fuselage, and fixed landing gear. It was powered by one Junkers Jumo 210Aa, V12, piston engine. With a maximum speed of 185 mph, it was a slow aircraft and had a short range. Weapons: four 7.92-mm MG machine guns, plus 200 kg of bombs.